Thursday, March 12, 2009

Feed the birds

Well, there are just so many things to blog about. I feel like I am way behind. So I am going to blogging new posts daily (8 so far). So you can expect many great and wonderful things. Before we headed down the the land of Preston, our little family had a big outing- feeding the ducks. Jeremy and I bought a loaf of white bread and took off down to the levy. As a child Jeremy would come to feed the ducks here too. When we got down there we got more than we bargained for. I bet there were one hundred ducks and four or five huge geese. I must admit the geese were a little intimidating. We would throw a whole slice of bread just to get the geese to go away and chase it.


Ava posing with the ducks and goose. She was eating the bread instead of throwing it.

Jeremy had to show the girls how it's done.

Ava and Emma in their new strollers. What cute smiles.
I think we have many duck/goose feedings ahead of us. Next time we will bring more bread.

1 comment:

erin said...

Natalie--you look fantastic in your new header picture! (not that you don't always look fantastic). We get bread from the outlet stores--ask them for duck bread and they will shove a shopping bag full of bread for $1. Isn't it crazy how much kids love feeding the ducks? Good for you starting them early. It was so good to see you guys. Rory says you are her favorite aunt.