Saturday, February 14, 2009

VD (valentines day, not the other vd), TP, and E.L.B.

Happy Valentines Day! We have had a wonderful day. We made sugar cookies and the girls love them. They are able to hold the whole cookie and take little bites. Here is Ava she is a cookie monster. Jeremy bought me a new digital camera so I have taken 70 pictures in the last two days. So here are some of my favorites.


Emma and Ava are posing in their new zip up sweat shirts, they have hearts of them.


Ava and her gift from her daddy, her shirt says I don't give a hoot, which matched her attitude today.

Emma and her heart.


The cookie monster, Ava.


Here I am frosting cookies, I think I ate too many.

Emma and her cookie.

Emma loves her spatula.
Emma has been getting into things lately.

Emma in the pantry.

Jeremy was in the shower and Emma was hanging out in the bathroom and I come in to find this... lil' Emma and the toilet paper.
"oops, I'm in trouble, mama, don't be mad."
Uh, oh, what's Emma up to now.
Ha ha Emma is in trouble, smirking as she thinks this.





Cute heart hair bows from Grandma Rhonda.


I love this photo of Ava.






4 comments:

I'm Dani said...

They are getting so big! The toilet paper thing should happen about a doxen more times. Good luck!

Julie N. said...

Fun pictures! I love the girls pony and piggy tails, so cute! Good luck now that they're into everything it makes your life very interesting.

Rhonda Barnes said...

WHAT CUTIES....THEY ARE SO FUNNY! ENJOY THEM WHILE YOU CAN...LOVE YA GRANDMA BARNES.....LOTS OF KISSES AND HUGES

Heidi said...

We have started enduring the whole roll of toilet paper on the floor event as well! That's Lacey's favorite thing to do while I'm bathing. I think she knows mom isn't gonna jump out of the tub!!! Love the pictures..