Thursday, March 19, 2009

messy faces

These are some adorable pictures that I have taken lately.
I was watching reruns of Jon and Kate plus 8 the other day. And I guess she is kind of a neat freak. She was actually saying how she mops her kitchen floor three times a day, hands and knees. Now, Jeremy, my dear sweet husband, has labeled me as messy because I don't mop the floor three times a day. I am lucky if it get swept after every meal. But I seem to think that there are more important things in life like...hmmm. What do I do with all my extra time? Do I have extra time?
Ava just licked the chocolate pudding beaters, I feel it's my duty to teach them to lick beaters.
Emma just gets the pudding everywhere. I have removed the liners from their highchairs because it's just too much to wash them and they don't even stay clean very long.
Jeremy made the girls some noodles and added spaghetti sauce. It was a huge hit, they ate a ton. Here is Ava.
"Tadaa!"- Emma

You can tell Ava only uses her left hand to eat.
Super cute smile of Ava.

This is my lizard baby, she is always sticking her tongue out. Here Emma just ate a bite of blueberry yogurt and she wants to show you.
As you can see, Emma uses both hands to paint her tray with spaghetti sauce. Which, by the way, leaves the trays stained for quite some time.
But luckily, it all washes off in the bath tub.
Cute girls!

2 comments:

The Nielson Clan said...

They are so darn cute! We had so much fun watching them yesterday, they are perfect little angels!! Let me know if you ever need me another time.

Aubrey said...

Wow, they are too cute and you are very brave!