Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Barnes cousins

Jason and Erin's family came to visit while we were down in S. Idaho. They live in Utah and it's been almost a year since we were able to see them. It was so much fun to visit. Erin looks wonderful and she is expecting a little baby girl in May. Jason is busy with work and school and the kids are so cute. Little Munchkin had gloves on her hands taped to her sleeves so she will learn to stop sucking her thumb, Thumbelina has a darling little raspy voice, and ET looks just like his dad. Ava and Emma were happy to them over to play. In this picture the Barnes are playing a board game. I think ET won.

Here the kids are having some dinner, notice munchkins pink gloves.

Ava and Emma are so happy to have cousins over to play.ET, Munchkin, and Thumbelina

I don't know about you but I think this is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. When they were packing up to leave Thumbelinia was feeling bad that she had leave. I miss them already- so the plan is that they have to move closer to us- OK?

P.S.- For some reason I have always thought that if you let a helium balloon go outside and it drifts away that is would land in the ocean and a dolphin would choke on it. Is it true that you must cut the plastic rings that come on a six pack of pop cans so that ducks don't get trapped? Maybe these are things that I was told in my younger years and I am just now coming to terms with them.





1 comment:

erin said...

Those are such great pictures! Especially that one they all posed for. We had a lot of fun with you guys. We are planning on moving back (probably Spokane) when Jason finishes school. We just have to get through this baby and school.