Sunday, March 15, 2009

1st Haircuts!

The girls have been needing a real hair cute for a while. I have attempted to trim their bangs but as you can see in past posts that I was not successful. Michele, on the other hand, has had much more experience at this kind of thing and the hair cute turned out so cute. Here Emma is wrapped in a towel sitting on the kitchen counter. All it took to make her sit still was letting her suck on the water bottle.

For some reason she loves to have water squirted in her mouth. But whatever works, right?


I almost saved those little curls that mom cut off, but this technically isn't their first hair cut so I didn't.

Emma and more water bottle action.

They have this cute little bob cut in the back that shows their neck. I think its just darling.

Ava sporting her new bangs. For some reason she loves to chew on socks. It can be just after I take them off of her to put her in the tub or if I am folding laundry, she is the sock monster.
Look how sweet Ava looks. "No, mom I am not chewing on my socks."
Emma with her new hair cut. Emily was teasing that she looked like on of the three stooges.
Ava loves her new bangs, they don't hang in her eyes.

2 comments:

I'm Dani said...

They are so big! What cuties!

Michelle W. Nate said...

How fun! I bet it will look so much better now. My little girl had her hair cut and it is amazing how much thicker and healthier it looks. The are adorable.