Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Michele (with one L) and Grandpa Ralph!

While we were down in S. Idaho visit for wedding festivities it happened to my my mom's 47th birthday. Wow, my mom is 47. I have friends that are 47, I guess that there isn't that much of an age difference between us at all. Anyway we had a little party. Michele (mom) was not feeling well with a cold and she was super tired after the wedding was all finished. But we had cake and ice cream and she opened her presents. Most of her gifts she picked out herself so I don't know how much fun that was. In this picture Ava is on Grandpa Moser's lap and Emma is standing next to him.

Jeremy
Michele and Jaycee with the wedding/birthday cake, we took of the fondant from the wedding and made our own lemon frosting to complete the cake. The candles were a 4, 5, and two reagular birthday candles = 47.
Wow, how do I get all these great pics of Em?
Ava clapping while we sang happy birthday
Emma being a good helper with presents.
The cake
Emo posing with the cake and ice cream

Then on March 12th it was Grandpa Ralph's birthday which we actually didn't even celebrate until the 15th. But we had German Chocolate cake and ice cream. Which I think is Ava and Emma's favorite. Here Andrew has found a new hair band, so handsom.

BreiAnne, Rhonda, and the birthday cake.

Emma and Natalie, I couldn't get her to look at the camera

Jeremy and Ava, look at her cute little cheesy smile.

Below is the clip of us singing happy birthday to Ralph.

1 comment:

erin said...

We called Ralph and each of the kids told him Happy Birthday, but Jill sang it to him. It was so funny. Man we need to move up there!