Monday, June 15, 2009

some very fun visitors

Brittany and Dallas were here to visit for the weekend. We had a wonderful time relaxing, playing, and eating pizza. I am just doing a quick post with pictures for all my family reminding me to put pictures up. This is Ava and Dallas. I was in the process of making rolls and I clapped with flour on my hands to get Ava to look at the camera. Well it looks like it's snowing but really its not.
Emma watched me rolls out the rolls and I gave her a little piece of dough to play with.
The dough was sticky and her fingers were webbed.
Emma has a love for Little Debbie's oatmeal cookies. She at all of Dallas' stash.

Ava is checking out their snacks too.
We were able to play at the park.
Ava, Dallas, and Emma


Reading books
We went to the Aquatic Center on Saturday. It was in the 80s, but the sky was overcast so the girls were cold. Ava's cheeks were purple and Emma was constantly shivering. So we ended up swimming in doors. Aunt Brittany was swimming with Emma.
Aunt Brittany is pushing Ava and Emma around in the laundry basket.

We have had so much fun. I will post more about their visit when we get back from Spokane and Ava's appointments on Wednesday.

2 comments:

sarahflib said...

Madeline has that same purple romper. Adorable, I have to say.

I'm Dani said...

I cannot believe how BIG the girls are. I love Emma's pig tales! So cute!