Thursday, June 4, 2009

house work

We have been working hard outside to get some projects finished. We recently had new windows ands doors put in. While my parents were here we were able to finish up the painting and staining. This is my new storm door and the fiberglass door Troy and Michele helped me stian.

Michele and Jeremy were the window trim painters, doesn't it look good?


We have been planning to get a lawn in all spring and we finally were able to have hydroseed sprayed 8 days ago. I am really glad that we will have a lawn.


These shots are of the front yard. We haven't quite decided how to landscape the hill. We have been having troubles with puncture weeds (aka- goatheads, for my fellow southern idahoans) so we spray and spray and spray. GO AWAY!



I think the white trim looks a lot better. Troy and Michele- thanks for all the help this week. Jaycee- you are the best babysitter and I think right now you are Emma's favorite aunt (JAY-See!)

2 comments:

jen said...

the house looks amazing!!! It already looks like you have grass!! The girls will be rolling in it in no time.

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Looks great!!!!!!!