Monday, June 22, 2009

phone home

Well our promotional rate for having a home phone was up so we decided to disconnect it. So if you need to get a hold of us please just call us on our cell phones.
Funny thing- Little kids are pretty good at telling the truth and this is what I heard last week from two different children:
1-"Is there a baby in your tummy?" NO! But I bet it looks like there maybe could be one.
2- "You look like a boy." I did have a baseball cap on because I woke up with a real nice hair do.
Sigh...kids say the funniest things.

3 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

Oh, isn't that the truth. Many times I've been asked about the baby thing from children at the dentist office. Then my son told me this week that I could fit through the door better if I had smaller arms. Grr. The truth hurts.

Heidi said...

Well at least you were asked if you were pregnant from an innocent child. I was asked Sunday at church if I was expecting from a lady!!! I wanted to bust her in the chops! Guess you got to have something to show for having kids, right? Were not younguns anymore..
(Just flabby mommies!) Ha,Ha,Ha!

I'm Dani said...

One time my cousin asked me grandma if she ever tried to iron the wrinkles out of her skin... kids do say the darndest things.