Saturday, June 27, 2009

Aquatic Center

We went swimming again today. The girls just love it. We played in the kiddie pool, the wave pool, the lazy river, and I even got to go on a slide. Adam and Jennifer are having a blast-just look at those smiles.

The girls loved to play in the water. I think if Emma didn't have to breathe she would be a fish. Jeremy is here with the girls on the lazy river.

I was trying to get a good picture. I think this one is my favorite. Jen and Adam found their cute little pink swimming suits in Hawaii. I love the ruffle.

I even think Jeremy had fun today. He had to work this afternoon so we only stayed for a little while. It actually works out well because the girls were pooped after swimming.


Here is Rhonda on the slide. I could hear her squealing the whole way down.

Rhonda relaxing in her tube.


Emma and me

We had so much fun. I love the cooler weather. It's just warm enough to be outside but not too hot. Jeremy is starting a new job in July (Lewiston Police Dept.) and we are looking forward to the little break he gets to take in between. We have many projects that we could work on around the house but it so tempting to just play.

2 comments:

The Foster's said...

Looks like we aren't the only Foster's that love the pool. It's the best time, Mom and kids get to play. We go swimming at least once a week. Your girls looks so cute in their pink swimsuits and Nat, you look so good. Love, love summer!!! Hope to see you sometime soon.

Rhonda Barnes said...

Oh my you took a picture of me...it was a very fun day and the twins were so much fun! Grandma Barnes