Thursday, June 4, 2009

Papa, Shell, and JAY-See!

This last week my family was here to visit. It's amazing how quickly time goes by. We played, worked, and even shopped a little. We were playing so much that I didn't even take many pictures. So when my family got up to go home today, I woke the girls up and we got some pictures together.
Grandpa Troy (Papa), Emma, Ava, Jaycee (JAY-See!), and Grandma Michele (Shell)

Grandma Michele and Ava

I am really surprised that Michele was able to keep her eyes open when we took pictures this morning. Ava is still learning.

Emma wants to get down and Ava wants to know why Grandma is laughing.
Emma and Grandma Michele

Ava, Jaycee, and Emma

Jaycee and Ava

1 comment:

The Foster's said...

Bet you just love when they come, and I'm sure you miss their helping hands when the leave. The girls are getting cuter and cuter. And love the brown hair coming through...too cute!!