Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This week...

We had a lot of fun this week. The girls are so darling.
Ava and Emma in the tub, nice cheeser Emma.
Ava was laughing at the flash.

Emma is trying to get out of the tub.

One of Emma's many funny faces.

We went to visit Russel. He is the Jeremy's Uncle Wayne's younger brother. We had a nice chat, I even had to tell the girls to quiet down. I am holding Ava and Jeremy has Emma.

We found some new hats and mittens this week. It's been very cold. You must be asking youself, "Well, I wonder just how cold it is?" I will tell you we have had snow for three days now, I have never seen it actually stick before, and yesterday the high was 11, brrrr. I know I have become such a wimp.

Emma new favorite thing is to crawl into the kitchen. She is always at my feet. She licks the floor, she licks my legs and my toenails, really it's pretty gross. So, I have deep cleaned the kitchen floor so it is somewhat lickable.

Emma has a piece of ham stuck to her face from her ham sandwich.
The girls have been playing a lot together .
Emma likes to sit on Ava's lap.

She also likes to pull the lights off the tree...

And unwrap presents. Ava isn't crawling yet so I sat her by the tree so she could play with it and when Emma follows me to the kitchen I sit Ava in the kitchen too so she doesn't feel left out.
Below are two videos: 1- is Emma and her growl. 2- Is Ava trying to eat a fish in the bath tub.


3 comments:

erin said...

How cute are they!?! I can't wait to see them again--can't believe I have to wait until August! My kids love looking at pictures of them and trying to guess who's who. Thanks for the birthday email--you are so great! Have a great day!

Heidi Bitsch said...

Nan, your girls are getting more and more adorable every day! I love the little faces they are making in your pictures. Too cute!

Anisha said...

So cute! I know all about loving the dishwasher. All my kids have been infatuated. They also think it's a great trampoline-watch out for that stage.