Thursday, December 11, 2008

Some visitors..

Over Thanksgiving we had some visitors. We had so much fun.

Jaycee and the twins : Ava is in black and Emma is in red


Grandma and Grandpa Foster and the girls


Grandpa Troy and Ava


For some reason I can't get this picture to flip, but its Emma and Grandpa Troy




Jeremy and the girls


Aunt Emo and the girls

Almost our Christmas card picture, except for all the hair in my face!



Grandpa and the girls


Dallas and Emma

Britters and Emma



Ava and Dallas playing peek-a-boo, she absolutely loves Dallas

Emma learned to crawl

4 comments:

I'm Dani said...

They are so cute!!! I love the pictures!

The Foster's said...

Nat, the girls are getting so big. And pictures with Santa, can't beat that. What a fun Christmas you guys are going to have, especially when you compare it to your last crazy Christmas!! And I'm so glad to see you had some family around for the holidays to give you a little break :)lol

Heidi Bitsch said...

Cute,cute pictures. I love the face on your little girl in the picture with you dad that you can't get flipped. Too cute!

chelsea said...

Hey Nat,
I came across your blog a couple of weeks ago...your twins are too cute! It is good to see that you are doing soo well. Merry Christmas and keep in touch!