Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

I am so excited for the new year. I have my goals set and I am planning to actually achieve them this year. Some of my new goals include: reading the Book of Mormon, hitting my goal weight, increasing my food storage, and saving money ahead of time for Christmas next year. We went out to dinner last night to a 50's style cafe call Way Back Cafe. Most of the girls' food ended up on the floor. But we had a good time. Afterward, we went to Locomotive Park with Jeremy's parents, Ralph and Rhonda, to finally see the Christmas lights.

I think this is a great picture of Ralph and Rhonda.
We went swimming on Monday night and Emma enjoyed it more this time. The pool was a little cool this time and Emma lips were a little purple and she was shivering.

Ava and Rhonda had fun.


Ava just always smiles. I was glad that their bathing suits still fit.

Emma and Jeremy are playing in the pool in the first clip. In the second clip, Emma is sitting in the shallow end while Ava plays with Rhonda.

4 comments:

The Nielson Clan said...

I love your picture in the heading of your blog!! I'm not sure who you are holding but she is giving you this look like "Mom, what in the world are you so happy about??" It cracks me up!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and enjoy the New Year just as much! Good luck with your goals this year!

Michelle W. Nate said...

I just wanted to say that I think you are looking great! I'm curious how much you've lost now. Way to go.

Denise said...

I am jealous I missed the lights with ya all. I must say I love the pictures you got though!!!!! May I get copies of those? I miss & Love ya, Denise:)

erin said...

We missed the lights this year. I wish they would have something like that here--they probably do we just have to find it!