Saturday, December 20, 2008

This and that

I made some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies this evening. My plan was to take them around to the ladies that I visit teach. I had two little helpers in the kitchen today and they love cookie dough. Emma would hardly sit still long enough for me to snap a picture. She has cookie dough on her lips.
Ava sometimes pulls a sideways smile, but she likes cookie dough too.
This is her model pose.

We have snow at our house. I even called my parents and at that very moment it was colder here than it was there. Now that is really wierd. I love how the snow makes everything bright at night. I also love that it covers up my weeds in my yard.

Ava's smiling again, she is the happiest little girl. If you look closely you can see her two top teeth are coming in.

Emma loves to laugh and smile. She thinks anything is funny.

This is a clip at dinner the other night, we were all having a good time.

2 comments:

Heidi Bitsch said...

What cute little laughs!

Aubrey said...

They are sooo cute! I cannot believe you have two faces and four hands to clean off after every meal. You're amazing.