Friday, October 10, 2008

Scrub a dub dub

Ava and Emma have been sitting up in the tub lately and they just love to play.

I offered them toothbrushes and at first they weren't quite sure what to think.

Ava was doing really well at focusing on brushing her two front teeth.

Emma didn't think brushing her teeth was that fun.



She just wanted her toys. She is pretending to be a pirate, "Arrrhg!"




This is a little clip of Emma after she woke up from her nap a couple days ago. I had just put my wet hair up in a towel and she thought that was very funny, and that everything else was very funny too.

6 comments:

The Davis Family said...

What cute girls you have - they're getting so big and sitting up so well. Those little milestones are such a big deal for our little preemies! Yea!!!

Heidi Bitsch said...

Nan, those girls of yours are super cute! I love the faces they are making in those pictures, and that laugh in the video is too cute!

emilyf said...

oh my goodness-that is so adorable! I miss you guys so much! Give the girls big kisses for me!

Rhonda Barnes said...

That is so cute!!! They are indeed supper fun! Thanks for stopping by today...it makes our day so much fun! love grandma and grandpa barnes

jen said...

So adorable!! I can't wait to see them again, hopefully soon!! Happy birthday to all of you and hope you have an awesome party!! love ya lots!!

Michelle W. Nate said...

I love it! I had the speakers turned up pretty loud and played the video. My youngest 2 came running in and had to check it out. It made us all giggle with her.