Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Andrew and Brei came over the other night and we finally got our pumpkins carved. Jeremy was actually excited this year. I usually have to drag him away from whatever else he is doing and he carves his pumpkin as quickly as he can. We bought pumpkin carving kits two years ago after Halloween. It came with little tools and patterns. The scaper outer made it very easy to quickly clean out my pumpkin, I will never use a spoon again. Ava and Emma had a great time.
Ava is playing with the guts of her pumpkin. Her face is messy because I hadn't clean her up after dinner yet.
Emma loves her little pumpkin.

Yeah, we are carving pumpkins.


Jeremy carved Ava's pumpkin on the left, and I carved Emma's. When we set the pumpkins down by the girls they pulled the lids off and...

Ava started to eat hers.

The girls were clapping in this picture.


Ava wouldn't look at the camera, and Emma was trying to direct her attention and then...


Emma pulled her over. She has been doing this a lot lately, I usually separate them.
Then Emma thought she would pat Ava on the head.

We had so much fun. I love this time of year.

1 comment:

Anisha said...

Oh they are soooo cute! Hopefully they get along better than you and Emily did! They will be tough girls like their mom some day.