Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

It was my birthday yesterday and I think we all had a pretty good time. Jeremy got me an ice cream cake from Baskin Robins. It was a chocolate cake with Reese's peanut butter cup ice cream on top, it was delicious. I know it looks kind of small, but really its so rich you can only eat a little bit. My attempt to teach the girls how to sing happy birthday to me did not work, but they smiled every time I said "Happy Birthday to mama". I received card making supplies, new shoes, a sweat shirt, a cute picture of our little family at Brei and Andrew's wedding, a cool Halloween candy bowl, cupcakes, candy corn, you name it, I got it. This is a picture of the card Jeremy gave me. It a about a card repair man who said that this card has a crack that he is fixing with duct tape and as you open the card more you see the other crack. Jeremy's comment was "But it's not my crack honey." I thought it was very funny.

So it was a good day. Here is a picture of my new Halloween candy bowl.

My mom mailed it to me and it made it in one piece. Rhonda, Jeremy's mom, brought over some cute Halloween onsies for the girls. Ava has on the I love my mummy onsie and it even glows in the dark. I had a hard time getting a picture of Emma with her eyes open, just like usual.


This next clip didn't happen on my birthday but I have been wanting to add for a week or two now. It shows Ava eating and doing everything else she likes to do when she eats. If you notice Emma is in the background whining because I am feeding Ava.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
twenty six? Wow! I can't believe how life changes.(for the good!)I remember the old days when we played every day with no worry in the world!(Except for Em bothering us!!)Hope you had a good one...

Michelle W. Nate said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great one! And I must add that your cake sounds absolutely yummy!

sarahflib said...

Hey Natalie, happy birthday! For some reason I always, always remember your birthday (and Kylie's too) . . . so I hope you had a good one and enjoy being 26!

Marybeth said...

Happy Bday nan! We are getting old. Your girls are so darling, they are getting so big!

Heidi Bitsch said...

Happy Birthday a couple days late! I found your blog off of Emily's facebook. Your little girls are so stinking cute! If you want to check out my blog the address is cricket81.blogspot.com. Hope all is well with you and your little family!

The Foster's said...

Your girls are soo cute Nat. I love their dark hair and I love the birthmark on their foreheads just like my kiddos. Glad to hear you had a happy b-day. You'll have to e-mail me with your address and I'll add you to our list. I know I'm crazy but I just feel better keeping it private:) My e-mail is ocdfoster@yahoo.com