Saturday, October 31, 2009

Puppy party

So I am so very late at posting pictures of the girls birthday party here in Clarkston. We thought we would have a puppy theme and as I was planning I realized that I needed to plan way in advance to find all the puppy supplies I needed. So I improvised with little pom pon dogs that I made for the cake. Jeremy and I blew up balloons and I drew dog faces on them. Or what was supposed to be doggie faces. I am sure the girls didn't know the difference. We had family over and it was a big hit. The girls were super excited about all their gifts. Now we have puppy stuffed animals, puppy pictures, a puppy to walk besides all the books, clothes, car seats, etc etc. Emma can even sing parts of happy birthday.
Ava and me opening gifts.

Ava and her new puppy.
Emma loves puppies too.
Emma showing Aunt Jennifer her puppies from puppy surprise.
Emma loves to unwrap presents.

This little puppy is fun to pull around and I think Ava will get good practice walking the dog.

I even was surprised with a cake and gifts. I kinda like have combined birthday parties. Thanks to everyone we had so much fun.

1 comment:

erin said...

It is great how excited little kids get over the smallest things--like dog faced balloons :) It must be fun to have two. My kids would always get a little jealous of the birthday kid.

PS--can you girls really get into booster seats? Here it is 4 years and 40 pounds before they can be in a booster. And then they have to be in a booster until they are 4'9" Rory may make it out of a booster by high school :)