Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bear Lake and the condo

So I am not much for thoughtful blogging right now. But here are some pictures from our recent trip to Preston. The girls were a little off when it came to sleeping so here is Ava zonked out on mom.
We had a little birthday party for the girls and me. Wow, who ever thought I would be 27.

Happy birthday to us!
The girls love the new tea party set and play food. They have cute little jackets, jellies, and a new puppy surprise.
Grandma Moser and Ava


Too many bums in the kitchen.
I must be the only seat in the house.

The beach on a cold day!

Grandpa Troy and Ava

Most days we went swimming and we played at the park. Some of the slides I remembered from 20 years ago when I used to play at that same park.

Ava is getting better at walking. She can take 20 steps on her own now.

Emma was not a fan of the merry go round.
Swimming, swimming! Emily, Emma, Ava, and Grandma Michele

5 comments:

I'm Dani said...

I can't believe how big your girls are. And they are so beautiful. That's great that Ava is walking more. What a trooper. Take care and Happy birthday do you all.

The Foster's said...

Look at them in their swimmies. Fun times Nat...feel bad we never got to see them. But I still feel the bond from them borrowing the high chair, right?;) happy, happy b-day to you and them!

Julie N. said...

My family has a condo at the same place. I LOVE that place! Too bad I have't been for years. Happy b-day to you all! The girls are beautiful!

Anisha said...

Oh I wish I could have seen you! I hear the ava and emma are little girls, not babies anymore. Looks like a fun trip.

Karina & John Calderwood said...

They are so much bigger than I remember! Happy bday to the girls and to you Natalie. 27 was a great year! Your still a baby!