Friday, October 30, 2009

Good little helpers

I have two little helpers that are very good at helping. These next pictures are from when we were visiting my parent's house. We made a gingerbread Halloween house so of course we needed help warming up the frosting.
Ava is a good frosting kneader.
So is Emma.
I guess they thought that mom needed help wearing her readers...
So Ava helped with that.
Here dad is trying to start a fire with his homemade torch...
Emma though that was very fun.
Mom's sink had a leak too. Ava is helping grandpa fix it.
Ava says, "Grandma I will help you be lazy in your lazy boy chair."

Ava then said, "Emmy I will help you be lazy on the couch!"
Dad is reading three little pigs and Emma loves it.

1 comment:

The Foster's said...

I can tell the girls and your fam have the bestest time when you guys come up. Those "little helpers" crack me up. I can only imagine the laughs you have. They are more adorable in every post. Lucky you Nan & Fam!