Friday, August 7, 2009

Our little sleep over

Ava and I had a little sleepover last night. She woke up at 4:30am and I held her for an hour. Then Jeremy woke up to get ready for work and he rocked her for a little while. Then he brought her back to me at 0630. Then at about 0845 I woke up to this:
Ava zonked out next to me. She is such a kicky cow, maybe the Foster's only know what this means. So I went up stairs to check on Emma and this is what I found.
Emma had been asleep so long she peed the bed. So after a quick outfit change Emma and I went to go see if Ava was waking up yet. And I don't know if Emma was too noisy and woke Ava up or what but this is Ava waking up with bed head:
She is pointing a picture of Jeremy and I on the wall. Notice how big her hair is. Notice Emma just stole Ava's binky too.
Here they are standing up next to each other. Ava is making a "cheese" noise with her tongue sticking out. Since this they ate breakfast. Ava threw all her food on the ground and she had to sit in time out while Emma got in trouble for playing with the blinds and she had to sit in time out too. And now they are napping. Whew!

No comments: