Tuesday, August 18, 2009

just a little update

The had their first ride in a pickup the other day when Jeremy picked them up from our sitter's house.
This didn't turn out to be a pumpkin, it's a spaghetti squash and it was very delicious too.
So can you tell which little girl this is? I had to look twice and I think I could only figure it out because I know who sits in what spot at our table.

Its... Emma! She always has her feet on the table.

Here's Ava.
This is my kitchen after I cook dinner, what a mess!


This is Emma after she ate her peanut butter and honey sandwich. She rubbed peanut butter all over herself and on me too.
Ava even had rubbed peanut butter in her hair. She has become quite the little paper chewer lately. I always find a piece of paper in her mouth. She also likes to eat books.
Emma is trying to help Ava's hair stand up like hers.
Ava is getting really good at standing up. Most of time she is right at my feet holding on to my pants as we both walk around. She sort of took a step the other day when she wasn't really thinking about it but then she sat down and crawled. Her new word is "push". She likes to push the garage door button to close it when we get home. She also loves to say "no, no, no!" as she is pointing her little finger at you.
We are headed to the Oregon Coast tomorrow- more fun pics to come!

1 comment:

The Foster's said...

You make the best mommy Nat, thanks for sharing more fun, "true life" moments;)