Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ava can stand!

Recently little miss Ava has been waking up in the mornings at 4:30 am. Really she is happy when she wakes up but I can't seem to get her to go back to sleep unless we lay on the couch and watch music videos. So yesterday Ava was so noisy she woke up Emma too. If I get them out of their beds they just want to play and 4:30am is not time to play. So I pulled a pillow and blanket into their bedroom and laid down on the floor in between their cribs. The girls continue to talk and play and as I opened my eyes I see Ava standing up! She just learned to pull herself up. I was super excited. She is doing really well going from standing to sitting too. Yea!



4 comments:

Heidi said...

All right! Way to go Ava!!! That is so great to hear. Sorry about 4:30 in the morning. Just know that I am usually up at that time with Lacey too! I cherish every minute of sleep I can get! Saturday morning I am running a 5k in Smithfield! I am so excited, hope I surprise myself and do better than I think..

Andrew and BreiAnne said...

Cute pictures Natalie! I love Ava's messy hair... so cute! We're so excited for her!

I'm Dani said...

That's great that Ava has accomplished such a task! What a big girl... Sorry about the 4 am thing, hopefully the faze passes soon. Good luck

The Davis Family said...

Yay for Ava! That's great news! Every milestone for these preemies is a big one. Keep up the good work Ava (and let you mom get some more sleep!)