Sunday, April 26, 2009

my first 10k

I ran in the Seaport river run last Saturday and I finished the 6.2 mile course in 67 minutes. Not too shabby for my first 10k. Jeremy pushed the girls on the short course. The course started at Swallows Nest in Clarkston and ended at Hells Gate in Lewiston. After the race you had two options for refreshment- a bottle of water or a Coors lite. Grandma Moser said that I should take the beer for a change. To get back to Clarkston we rode on a big jet boat. I think the girls really liked it. I forgot to take the camera with us but a nice lady in line behind us took our picture and said she would email it to me. So I hope she sends it.

5 comments:

erin said...

Wow! You go Natalie! That is fantastic--and that is a great time for your first race!

Heidi said...

That is awesome! I am also going to run in a 5k and then get up the guts to try a 10k! I have been running 3 to 4 nights a week so hopefully I have conditioned enough. I will have to blog the experience. You look so healthy and happy, great job!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Nice work Natalie!!! I wish I could run!

Anisha said...

What a super woman! I'm jealous, I hate running!

The Foster's said...

Go Nat, you look amazing!! Totally a motivation.