Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween... a little late

The girls had a great time this Halloween. They didn't mind wearing their costumes and they loved visiting everyone. We took them around during the afternoon to see friends and family and later that night we went to the trunk or treat with the Clarkston wards combined. We then went to Aunt Brei's birthday party. I think the girls were very tired. But it was so much fun.

Emma, Jeremy, Kelsi, Karina, Ava and Natalie at the Trunk or Treat.

Such tired girls!


Emma and Ron at Aunt Brei's birthday party.



These are our scary jack-o-lanterns.



The girls love Grandpa Ralph!
Ava and Emma chewing on Rhonda's co-workers things, like kitties do.



Emma looks like she is having tons of fun!



Emma is trying to crawl like a kitty.

5 comments:

Rhonda Barnes said...

Oh they are so cute!!! love grandma barnes

I'm Dani said...

The cutest kittens I ever saw!

jen said...

Yeah, so cute!! I'm gonna need a copy of the one with Grandpa Barnes, sooo cute!!!

Denise said...

Man I am sorry I missed them on halloween. They as soooo cute!!! I miss & love you guys:)Denise

Heidi said...

Looks like you had a great Halloween!What cute baby kitty's. It's such a great time of year with all the holidays and sharing them with your little family..I love it.. Oh yeh, The bows that I made I was so excited,I even made christmas ones!(maybe I will post them for you to see.They turned out adorable.You curl the ribbon by winding it around a dawl and cooking them in the oven on 250 degrees for 20 minutes.It is a good time. Today I had a bow making day at my house with a couple of friends it was crazy with 6 kids running around but good to have some fun with other mommy's.