Friday, September 5, 2008

Sitting up!

The girls have learned how to sit up this week . They can sit and play with their toys for quite a long time. I think it makes them feel more independent, so they are less fussy. It just seems to me like the girls are growing up so quickly, it kind of makes me sad. Ladies that I work with that had babies just before I did are starting to have more kids. I can hardly believe it. I don't think we will be ready to even think about it for quite some time.

Emma and Ava have new favorite toys. Aunt Erin made taggy balls and the girls just love them. They take them from each other and they get mad as they are sitting and the ball rolls away. Ava loves to throw it. I could just sit and watch the girls play with them all day long. If my voice sounds really deep and sexy realize this is not my usual voice, I really do have a cold.

I have been kind of trying to think of things to blog about instead of just always adding pictures. I sometimes say to myself, "I should blog about that" and then I can't remember what that was. Hmm.. maybe I will write it down next time.

1 comment:

Anisha said...

they look so big sitting there! I agree that it gives them some independence, all my kids were content to sit and play too. Congratulations on such a big milestone!

Miss you guys!