Thursday, January 22, 2009

More pictures

It's been a little while since I posted any pics so here are a few of the recent weeks. Emma has been testing me when it's bedtime. This evening we were in a full out fight. Now, I don't mean a physical fight, but I mean a fight of wills. It took me two and a half hours to finally get her to settle down and go to sleep. Little stinker. This is Emma eating spaghetti.
Ava really liked the spaghetti too.
Emma finally going down for a nap, I think she is trying to think of ways to get out of sleeping.

Ava and her wild hair. She loves to get in the tub.

Ava has four little teeth on the bottom.


Ava posing as muscle woman.
Ava loves instant strawberry oatmeal for breakfast.
Emma loves toast for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Here she has figured out how to get around the bumper pad.
Emma loves to crawl in the kitchen.

She loves to look out the sliding glass door and play with the blinds.

This is a little clip that I got of them when they were napping, they were both doing the same thing at the same time. So cute. This is Ava.

This is little Emma.

5 comments:

Rhonda Barnes said...

THEY ARE SO PRECIOUS!!! LOVE THE VIDEOS MY KIDS WOULD DO THAT ALL THE TIME! YES YOU JEREMY! LOVE YA GRANDMA

The Nielson Clan said...

Oh my goodness, how neat!! Kierra has been doing that since day one! She never took a pacifier and now, as soon as we give her "blankie" to her, out comes the tongue and she's ready for bed.

The Foster's said...

Nat, those girls are such sweeties. And just like mine even cuter when they are sleeping:)

Anisha said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen. What beauties!

Michelle W. Nate said...

My kids love watching your kids and the funny things they do. They got a kick out of them making sucking noises with their tongues.