Saturday, August 2, 2008

That Famous Preston Night Rodeo...

Ava is loving the people and the horses at the parade.
Emma loves to stand during the whole parade.

Grandma Michele is handing out combes- when have you even reiceved a comb at a parade?



We have been having so much fun this weekend. The famous rodeo and carnival time has come again. I just can't believe that it's August already. The girls love being at the parade. I think their favorite thing to watch is the horses. They are good little girls, they are easy to haul around. Jeremy is here to visit this weekend and we love having him here. I have a hot date with him tonight at the rodeo. We will see how long I last with all the dust and horses. I don't think he thinks it's very fun to be on a date with a sneezer that has a runny nose. Good thing we are married, and he has to love me. I hope to figure out how to post pictures. This whole blog thing is still growing on me. later.



No comments: